How to advertise on Youtube videos without paying for Youtube ads
With Rite.ly, you can share Youtube videos with your advertisements (Link Ads) riding on top of them. Even competitors' videos, even the very biggest star's stuff, the best stuff for your target audience.
Share to social media, in emails, or anywhere you can share a link (URL). You can also do the same with Tiktok videos, Instagram posts, Snapchat posts, nearly any blog or news site, and Facebook posts.
Master the process in one minute for sharing any single Snapchat, Instagram post, Tiktok video or Youtube video
TIP: It's also very good to use Rite.ly Image Link Ads on Snapchat, IGTV (Instagram videos), Youtube videos or any videos.
Note that you can advertise on top of Snapchat videos, too!
Here is an example of a Tweet in which we advertise on the account of Loren Gray's Snapchat, one of the most followed Snapchat accounts. To understand the effect, click the Rite.ly URL in that Tweet. Note that the brand logo in the lower-right is something you would replace with your logo or one of your clients' logos. You can set the logo per link ad - and brands are unlimited with Rite.ly. Thus, you control where people land when they click the Link Ad button, but you also control the logo, and this clicks through to wherever you want as well!
How the Tweet appears:
Note that the only marketing "call to action" on the page is the ad - and Saul even points down to where the button is in the ad (suggested, if you make video ads):
How the page appears, for those that click the Rite.ly link in that Tweet or wherever the Rite.ly link has been shared
What you will need:
The RiteKit Package is best, as it allows for 45,000 Link Ad views per month, and includes Rite.ly and also a large tier of RiteForge, for your social post scheduling, publishing, and Enhancing (auto-hashtag, auto-emojis and much more, as per your customization of Enhance). The Package also includes the RiteBoost automation dashboard and browser extension, as well as your hashtag generation anywhere tool, RiteTag. See this comprehensive help page on everything included in the RiteKit package, how it replaces Buffer Premium, Snip.ly Business, and MeetEdgar.
You will need to install the RiteForge browser extension from the bottom of our site, getting the extension for your preferred browser. Search our help for instructions for using the Chrome extension code on many other browsers.
How to share one Youtube video with your advertisement shown to those who click your links:
- Have your default Rite.ly Link Ad set in your default Enhance.
- Open any Youtube URL on your desktop.
- Click your RiteForge browser button to Enhance a social post of the page. You can modify the post and you can click the Rite.ly in it to see which ad you are using, and can change to another ad.
- Set social profile(s) above and either Add to queue (uses the scheduling you set per social profile in your main dashboard) or use the custom time scheduling from the pull-down next to Add to queue.
The image below shows the steps on a Snapchat page but the steps are the same anywhere, including Youtube:
How to modify an Enhanced post and schedule to social profiles (the sequence of places to click):
How to get many videos from any Youtube tag, generate social posts with your advertisement shown to those who click your links:
- Make a Youtube Source Formula in Bulk Creator, the automation dashboard included with RiteBoost and the RiteKit Package:
- Check the Enhance section, be sure to select the right Link Ad to use, and Save at the bottom of the Formula.
- Select posts, Enhance, open any that need manual polishing
- Set social profile(s) in Add to queue, then hit the Add to Queue button.
- You can click the edit button beside the Formula name, when the Formula is selected from your Formulas on the left. This way, you can constrain to give you less videos that you would not share - such as my example in the screenshot above which excludes those with "CompetitorName1," "CompetitorName2" (you would note the competitor's actual names, of course).
- Image Link Ads, rather than video ads work better when embedding them on Youtube, Vimeo, IGTV, etc. - any type of videos you are sharing as Rite.lys.
How you will mainly use this unique ability, only possible with RiteKit
- Find Youtube accounts that offer great stuff for your target customer or audience.
- Advertise on them while attracting viewers of the content (and your Link Ads) based on the content and big accounts you are sharing to social.
- You may need to do some research on the web to isolate the best Snapchat accounts to share, based on their popularity as well as fit for your desired audience.
Note that for links shortened with Rite.ly, Facebook and LinkedIn will not accept them. This is beyond our control; FB and LinkedIn are now blocking all short links created of full URLs. So, if using RiteForge, RiteBoost for scheduling posts, we suggest that you do not shorten links for posts you schedule to LinkedIn or Facebook. If just using Rite.ly, even with custom subdomain, please use them in Tweets, emails, IG comments - and everywhere else - just not in FB or LinkedIn.