How to advertise on Instagram posts without paying for Instagram ads
With Rite.ly, you can share Instagram posts with your advertisement (Link Ad) riding on top of them. Share to social media, in emails, or anywhere you can share a link (URL). You can also do the same with Tiktok, Snapchat and Vimeo videos, Facebook posts, Youtube videos (single or automatically Enhance and schedule many posts with Youtube videos from a Youtube tag with your ad on top), nearly any blog or news site, and even more types of content from even more sources.
Advertise on top Instagram stars and even competitors' Instagram posts
Here is an example of a Tweet in which I advertise on top of a Facebook post from a competitor (Buffer). You'll see in the video that the same can be done on any Instagram post. To understand the effect, click the Rite.ly URL in that Tweet. Note that the brand logo in the lower-right is something you would replace with your logo or one of your clients' logos. You can set the logo per link ad - and brands are unlimited with Rite.ly. Thus, you control where people land when they click the Link Ad button, but you also control the logo, and this clicks through to wherever you want as well!
How the Tweet appears
The only marketing "call to action" on the page is our ad. No competing distractions.
How the page appears, for those that click the Rite.ly link in that Tweet or wherever the Rite.ly link has been shared:
Master the process in one minute:
Open in Youtube. You might want to follow our channel, while you're there, for lots of get-it-done-with-RiteKit videos. Zero coffee-talk; all take-away.
What you will need to share your Instagram posts of you own (and anyone's - even the biggest Instagram personalities' stuff) with your self-branded advertisements on top:
The RiteKit Package. The Package provides 45,000 Link Ad views per month, and includes Rite.ly and also a large tier of RiteForge, for your social post scheduling, publishing, and Enhancing (auto-hashtag, auto-emojis and much more, as per your customization of Enhance). The Package also includes the RiteBoost automation dashboard and browser extension, as well as your hashtag generation anywhere tool, RiteTag.
You will need to install the RiteForge browser extension from the bottom of our site, getting the extension for your preferred browser. Search our help for instructions for using the Chrome extension code on many other browsers.
How to share any Instagram post with your advertisement on it
- Set your main Rite.ly Link Ad in Place my ad on links in your default Enhance.
- Find an Instagram post from searching in Instagram by topics, clicking hashtags, etc. You can advertise on your own Instagram posts, too, of course.
- Highlight and copy the text you'll use for the social post text.
- Hit the RiteForge browser button, paste the copied text, leaving emojis and Rite.ly URL untouched.
- Hit the return button, lower-left of the RiteForge Composer, the View to see what your social audience will get when they click your Rite.ly Link.
- Optionally, you can click in your Rite.ly link in Composer and change the Rite.ly Link Ad, if you have more than one Link Ad saved.
- Set social profile(s) above and either Add to queue (uses the scheduling you set per social profile in your main dashboard) or use the Repeat or custom time scheduling from the pull-down next to Add to queue.
The steps to modify which Link Ad you use and then go on to setting social profile to schedule to:
How you will mainly use this unique ability, only possible with RiteKit
Find Instagram accounts that offer great stuff for your target customer or audience. Advertise on them while attracting viewers of the content (and your Link Ads) based on the content and big accounts you are sharing to social. You may need to do some research on the web to isolate the best Instagram accounts to share, based on their popularity as well as fit for your desired audience. You can also search for content in Instagram.